- Asael Corral★ ★ ★ ★ ★Ned helped me get my licences back after not having it for 10 years and also he helped me get my debt i owed to child support which was well over $36,000 accroding to paperwork,and now i owe nothing and my abligations with them is over. how wonderfull im finaly back on track thanks be to GOD FIRST, and next to ned khan he realy has done what he said he was gonna do he capitalized on his word he is reliable and a honest man he is a great man of honor to my wife and and i pray he his services will be an outstanding benifit to all who hire him we vouch for him and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES AND FIRM. Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU
- Stacey Quintanilla★ ★ ★ ★ ★Ned took on my accident case in November 2016. I have never seen an attorney work hard for his clients. He was always available to answer my questions. He was up front on how the case could go and made me make the decision on things with his guidance. I recommend him to all my friends.
- Chris Chipain★ ★ ★ ★ ★Mr. Khan is an EXCELLENT attorney. In fact he--by far--possesses the most unique balance of knowledge of all the nuances of the law with being very pleasant to deal with and "bringing it to a level" where I clearly understood all my options in my different cases, that I have ever experienced in any interaction I have ever had with an attorney.
More specifically, Mr. Khan was very patient at my initial consultations in hearing all the facts of my different cases in different legal areas, then asking many pertinent questions which helped us formulate THE MOST EFFECTIVE STRATEGY for my matters--that led to WINNING results on all 3 occasions. In fact, the way he arranged everything strategically and with his command of the facts of each case, I fully expected and wasn't the least bit surprised when we WON EVERY TIME. He was largely responsible for the very favorable outcomes.
Additionally, unlike some other attorneys whom often lead you out into the middle of a vast lake, before you realize just how deep one is into the litigation financially and cannot get back to shore without spending a fortune, Mr. Khan was very upfront about what the financial costs would be (depending on various outcomes and courses of action); and given his immense level of knowledge compared to other attorneys I have dealt with, his fees were EXTREMELY reasonable.
He also seems to know just about everyone in the judicial system that we came across at various stages of my case. His both knowing all these people and having an effective ability to communicate with them without tending to inflame the matter (unlike a lot of other attorneys) I also think was instrumental in the favorable results I have experienced with him on multiple occasions.
To say that Mr. Khan delivered and surpassed my highest expectations, on several different legal matters, is an understatement. Aside from his inherent knowledge of the law, his thoughtful suggestions were not only fairly clever and unique, but, quite frankly, I can't imagine anyone else coming up with better ways of handling some of these difficult matters.
Not only is Mr. Khan pragmatic and realistic in terms of legal cost expenditures and their potential benefits, but all the other people he seems to know and have good long-standing working relationships with, is what, I believe produces the successful results--in family law, quasi-criminal, and contractual breach/ commercial business litigation contexts--this guy is THE MAN you want to talk to FIRST before going anywhere else.
Cannot recommend ANY MORE HIGHLY.
- Address: 2158 Ogden Avenue, IL 60504
- Phone number +1 630-820-3203
- View opening hours
- Main work: Establishment Lawyer
- The website attorneyinaurora.com
Response to question
Where is Law Office Of Ned C Khan?
What's the Law Office Of Ned C Khan phone number?
What are Law Office Of Ned C Khan open hours?
What types of activities?
What's the Law Office Of Ned C Khan website?
- ATMEstablishment, Finance, Atm2178 Ogden Avenue, Aurora, IL 60504
- Vault Cash LLCEstablishment, Finance, Atm2178 Ogden Avenue, Aurora, IL 60504
- Liquor LaneEstablishment, Liquor store2178 Ogden Avenue, Aurora, IL 60504+1 630-851-9300Closed now: Until 10:00am
- Precision Healthcare CenterEstablishment, Health2166 Ogden Avenue, Aurora, IL 60504+1 630-375-9444Closed now: Until 03:00pm
Weather in Aurora
|Jan, 20 2020 02:00am||-9 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2020 05:00am||-11 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2020 08:00am||-12 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2020 11:00am||-13 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2020 02:00pm||-12 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2020 05:00pm||-11 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2020 08:00pm||-7 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2020 11:00pm||-6 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 02:00am||-10 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 05:00am||-10 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 08:00am||-11 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 11:00am||-12 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 02:00pm||-13 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 05:00pm||-11 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 08:00pm||-7 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2020 11:00pm||-5 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 02:00am||-8 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 05:00am||-7 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 08:00am||-6 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 11:00am||-5 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 02:00pm||-5 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 05:00pm||-4 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 08:00pm||-1 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2020 11:00pm||0 ℃|